[bksvol-discuss] Re: a Bride

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 13:15:41 -0700

I know it shouldn't be the synopses or ISBN numbers, as I put those in and
it went fine. Actually, one of them, the ISBN number didn't scan well, so
since it's optional, anyway, I just left it out, but the other went through
fine. As long as you didn't change anything in the fields I filled out, all
of that shouldn't be the problem. I'm not sure what would be. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx