[bksvol-discuss] Re: a Bride

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 13:14:01 -0700

Hi, Hope. I'm not sure I understand. If you got the Thank You message for
reviewing and accepting the book, and that it would now go to the
administrators for final approval, then it did go through, or did you get
another message? Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):