[bksvol-discuss] Young Adult (ages 9-120 mysteries (hardyBoys) added to fictionwish list today

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 01:34:32 -0800 (PST)

For those of you are interested in completing series in the collection and who
like the hyoung Adult mysteries (ages 9-12, I've  added some hardy Boys case
File books that are not yet in the collection to the fiction wish list. I've
put the publishers; so you can check the publisher donator list and  see if ou
want to do books that possibly could be replaced by PQ books; but who knows how
long that  will take? I think you'll get credit, whether or not your books are
later replaced.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: