[bksvol-discuss] Yet Another Book for your Validating Pleasure

  • From: "Natasha Baebler" <guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare Volunteers" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 21:45:01 -0500

Design For Murder by Carolyn G. Hart #2 for the death on demand series.

for the annual antebellum house tour of the Historical Preservation Society of
Chastain, South Carolina, she instead finds herself the leading lady in a
flesh-and-blood drama. The play's the thing wherein the curtain falls on mean-
spirited grande dame Corinne Webster. While jeweled fingers point, accusing
Annie of murder, the perpetrator lurks within the genteel cast of
Murder-Most-Make-Believe...and the murder weapon is one of the props.

In the tight-laced society of Chastain, Annie is guilty until proven innocent.
With her fiance, Max Darling, Annie pieces together evidence to clear her
name-until her chief witness is murdered. Now it will take all her sleuthing
skills to discover the evil in the heart of Chastain's Beautiful People.

Natasha and Guide Dog Fossey

"I want to be successful like everyone does, but through my idea of success. I
don't just mean that I will make a lot of money and be known for what I do, but
that I make a difference in someone's life."
-- Megan Piontek 1985-2008
{{Miss you forever}}