[bksvol-discuss] Re: Yee-hah!, yippee! And other unseemly expressions of joy

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 21:48:55 -0600

Hi everyone!

I just downloaded both "it Was a Dark and Stormy Night" and the second one which was preceded by "Son of a" in the title.

I like the new search engine that I just found out about now. Ever since the new web site, I have always missed having the brief synopsis on the first page of a book description, so having this description makes it nice to know what a book is about.

Debby

At 01:01 AM 1/14/2010, Kim Friedman wrote

Hi, Shelley, we're in the collection. I hope that if the rest of you are having a dull, drab, horrid, and otherwise frustrating day, download It Was a Dark and Stormy Night and it will perk you up. I laughed my head off while I was proofreading it. Shelley, I'm willing to share your largesse, so if you like, I can proofread one more for you in this series, and maybe someone else can share the fun I found by doing another book by Mr. Rice for you. Any takers? Regards, Kim.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4769 (20100113) __________

mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>