[bksvol-discuss] Yee-hah!, yippee! And other unseemly expressions of joy

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 23:01:58 -0800

Hi, Shelley, we're in the collection. I hope that if the rest of you are
having a dull, drab, horrid, and otherwise frustrating day, download It Was
a Dark and Stormy Night and it will perk you up. I laughed my head off while
I was proofreading it. Shelley, I'm willing to share your largesse, so if
you like, I can proofread one more for you in this series, and maybe someone
else can share the fun I found by doing another book by Mr. Rice for you.
Any takers? Regards, Kim.

database 4769 (20100113) __________

http://www.eset.com