[bksvol-discuss] Re: Yeah definitely formatting help needed

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 02:03:10 -0700 (PDT)

I came across a formatting problem, too. I'm proofing a poem and the page
numbers are in yellow. It's a Daisy thing, apparently. I did finally figure out
to change the page numbers to normal word font  by going to  the headings file
and scrolling all the way to the bottom. There I foound out it was Daisy and
clicking  on it mad it revert to normal word.
 Do people who scan in daisy submit in Daisy??