[bksvol-discuss] Re: Yaye! And some questions, please.

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 01:44:24 -0500

Hi Gwen,
congratulations on your first accepted book! It's nice to have students
learning to use this technology to scan and submit books. When I was 12, the
scanning machines cost almost 10000 dollars, and that was less than 15 years
ago. You are now the youngest person on the list, and our oldest list member
is 84. It's neat to have the whole range of people working on the same
project.

You have a wonderful attitude about your books and getting them as perfect
as you can. I use Kurzweil too, and I always submit my books in rtf because
that way more people will be able to validate them. Otherwise, only people
who have Kurzweil could validate the books.

Congratulations again, and happy scanning,
Kellie