[bksvol-discuss] Re: Yaye! And some questions, please.

  • From: Agape Pet Sitting <agapepetsitting@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 09:56:28 -0500

Gwen
So glad your here....please stay and post again.
I love your enthusiasm and desire to learn.

Your obviously  a very special person.

If your using Kursweil then find a page in the book that has a lot of text and is most typical of the book.
go to scan and choose optimize scan.
then accept the settings once it is finished.

go to settings and check to see if it is set for one or two page identification under recognition.
choose the appropriate one if your scanning both pages in the book choose 2 pages if your having a larger book where you do one page at a time choose one page.
then go to settings and save the settings.

Go to settings and choose save the settings
name it....I usually use a word or two that describe the book....if it is a series and they are all alike I name the setting for the series and use that file anytime I am scanning books in that series.

then start scanning the book.

If you are closing Kursweil then coming back later,
open kursweil,
go to settings
choose load settings.
then choose the settings you optimized for the book your about to scan.

This will really help the quality.

Keep posting to this list and asking questions.
We are glad your here.
Have fun!!!! and thanks for your hard work.

Laura Ann

Laura Ann and Lucile  Grymes
Young Living Essential  Oils Distributor
High quality Essential Oils and personal care products
http://www.youngliving.com/agapepetsitting

Agape Petsitting
Phone: 979-680-0022
http://www.agapepetsitting.com