[bksvol-discuss] Re: Yaye! And some questions, please.

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 18:52:47 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Gwen

I may be speaking out of turn, but since you're
helping Mayrie volunteer it seems to me that makes you
a de facto volunteer, too, and I don't see why you
can't post to thie list any time you have questions
and the time. (I know 12-yar-olds are very busy,
especially when school starts, and given the scanning
you're doing on top of it).

Cindy