[bksvol-discuss] Ya-Yas in bloom

  • From: Jill O'Connell <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 13:10:37 -0800

I hope to have this book scanned by the end of the weekend; if anyone else is
scanning it, please let me know. When I sent a note to Gustavo, he reminded me
that I had rejected it, even sent my note. I was dumbfounded that I had
completely forgot doing so. I opened the scanned book and pressing the status
key I found that it supposedly had 1100 pages, so that is a lesson I have
learned; always look at the status first before attempting to validate. I
realize now that another book I had trouble with having many, many blank pages
showed twwice as many pages as were actually in the book. Perhaps the rest of
you Kurzweil users already do this, but if not, you can save yourself a lot of
unnecessary problems if you always check the book's status first.