[bksvol-discuss] Re: YA to adult fantasy requested

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 21:01:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Cindy,

Fantastic Fiction says that Dragoneye Reborn is an alternate title for The Two
Pearls of Wisdom, which is Eon #1. That's why I labeled Dragoneye Reborn as #1.
I think the subtitle is fine the way it is. I have the actual book, and believe
me, it's NOT helpful! Eona, which was written 2 years later, is #2.

Hope everyone had a fun weekend! Carrie