[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wrongly named book

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 22:00:40 EDT

As a matter of fact, not too long ago I reported a book as needing to have
the page headers removed. That was not a problem for me and the rest of the
book seemed to be a perfect scan, but in an effort to improve the collection
I decided to be a perfectionist. To my surprise it was only a few days
later that I was informed that the entire book had been replaced.

                  "Philosophers have merely interpreted the world in
various ways; the point is to change it." Karl Marx

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wrongly named book
Date:
4/26/2009 9:05:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
molly.osullivan@xxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

I too encourage reporting books with problems.  I've reported a bunch,
ranging from little problems to major ones, and have gotten responses back
on every one.  Sometimes it takes a month, but they do get back to you.  I
also really appreciate it when the staffer writes a personalized note about

the problem, or asks for further clarification.