[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wrong Short Synopsis

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 02:39:09 -0400

Well, I had two books in the same series. I just confused which one I was generating a short synopsis for. <Duh> I didn't catch it until the following night when I was about to upload the second book and preparing a short synopsis for it. I thought to myself, "Damn that sounds familiar." There was a reason for that. <grin> Thanks for the tip. I'll keep it in mind. I'll also remember not to read more than one book from a series at once and upload it first before going to the next.