[bksvol-discuss] Re: Writer's Practice Group Meeting Announcement

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 00:25:55 -0800 (PST)

There is a book I validated that had a section on
that, as well as other things like setting aside time.
Perhaps some of you have already read it, and/or
perhaps it's too elementary or basic and you're beyond
that. Originally I was thinking of buying it for my
would-be-writer daughter, but I decided against it.
BTW, apparently there are some online writing groups;
she belongs to one.

The book is A Writer's Book of Days by Judy Reeves. I
looked to see what else she's written, and all I could
find were books about writing.

G.Cindy

<file:///mailto:mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx

> I look forward to seeing you at the meeting and
> sharing writing with
> you.  Happy Writing!  See below for the list of
> writing topics for
> this week, and guidelines for completing them.
>
> Peace,
> Mayrie
>

> Writing Topics For Next Week
>       Here are the writing topics for each day of
> the next week for
> you to use in your daily writing practice.  Please
> bring one to read
> aloud to the group during the next meeting.
> Remember to keep the
> piece, or part of a piece of writing that you choose
> to share with
> the group to something that can be read aloud in
> five minutes or less
> (no more than one-thousand words).
> January 10   Write about a wound.
> January 11   You are in a motel room
> January 12   Write about acceptable losses.
> January 13   After midnight.
> January 14   Write about the horizon.
> January 15   It's Saturday afternoon. You're not at
> home.
> January 16   Write about a bed.

at
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/