[bksvol-discuss] Wow!

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 22:02:47 -0800

I'm looking over the new books, and I see Cryptonomicon has finally made it! I
remember there was discussion about this book months ago that seemed to go on
forever, then, it just disappeared and kept showing up on Jesse and now
Marissa's list for what felt like another eternity, but it's finally here.
*smile* I don't think it's necessarily my cup of tea, but it's still nice to
finally see it in the collection. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.