[bksvol-discuss] World War One British Poets

  • From: rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 12:05:40 -0500

I am not a big fan of poetry, but poetry books are usually short and easy validations so I have been taking them recently to validate for a quick credit. World War One British Poets was a bit of a challenge though. However, I finally got it whipped into what I thought was perfect shape, but apparently I forgot an important thing. Carrie tossed it back to step one because it did not have sufficient page breaks and line breaks. It is the line breaks that cause me to balk. With the equipment I have finding them is a very tedious process and I am tired of the book anyway. If anyone wants to grab it off of step one and fix those two problems you are welcome to it. It should be an instant credit.