[bksvol-discuss] Re: World Book Night

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 12:30:19 -0800

You know what Ann, I'm sorry but someone should really look at the
signature after each outgoing message I too am grumpy I could have
told Roger that, but decided to be brutally nice rather than brutally
hideous so sorry again all, how you like that trumpet blast, loud and
clear?
Enough posting on my end, I'm done!

On 1/6/12, Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Chela, maybe you and your private messages should either go private or
> go over to Bookshare Discuss?  this list is for the discussion of the
> needs of volunteers for Bookshare, not everybody's social media contact
> info.
>
> Sorry, but I just woke up to seventy-two messages received between
> 21:00 and 07:00 this morning.  Private messages just make the total
> bigger and me grumpier.
>
> Ann P.
>
> --
> Ann K. Parsons
> Portal Tutoring
> EMAIL:  akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> web site:  http://www.portaltutoring.info
> Skype: Putertutor
>
> "All that is gold does not glitter,
> Not all those who wander are lost."

"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you
forever. It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated,
but when you get the two of them together in a way people can relate to,
then I think you're on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in
the purity of the sound, the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of
the performances."-Trumpeter Chris Botti
--
Chela Robles
E-Mail/GoogleTalk/AIM/MySpace/LinkedIn: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx