[bksvol-discuss] Re: World Book Night

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2012 07:45:06 -0500

Hi all,

Chela, maybe you and your private messages should either go private or go over to Bookshare Discuss? this list is for the discussion of the needs of volunteers for Bookshare, not everybody's social media contact info.

Sorry, but I just woke up to seventy-two messages received between 21:00 and 07:00 this morning. Private messages just make the total bigger and me grumpier.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring