[bksvol-discuss] Re: Working on the lottery

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 19:12:26 -0700

Yes, Old MR Warner... He is the one that's so gun hoe to get things over
with.

I first heard the story on an old time radio show.

Kaitlyn
Healing Practitioner
"The cost of a thing is the amount of what I call life, which is required to
be exchanged for it immediately or in the long run."
Henry Thoreau