[bksvol-discuss] Re: Working on the lottery

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 12:20:05 -0700

Hi Cindy,

This is a collection of short stories with the Lottery being the last in the
book. It is a very good scan but it appear non of the blank pages were kept.
After getting a ways into it I realized that the numbering was off because
of the blank pages being missing. It was also scanned that each actual page
between page breaks contained two pages. So I have been adding those in. all
and I've been enjoying the book and there aren't any major booboo's:)

Speaking of books to work on. I noticed that there is another Carnegie book
out there that has been there a while. I am guessing this may be the same as
the one we worked on. IF you would like I can grab it and see and if need be
we can work on it together. I really enjoyed doing the last one.

I will be working on getting the down stairs finished up this week so will
be going into the book mines to see what else I can find down there. Also
put an e-mail out at work for book donations. I am shooting for that 100
scans my first year:)

I may not be able to catch Carrie though with over 1000 now! You go Carrie!
Now there is a job I would enjoy, working with Book share and being able to
help with the scanning. There is something about having a computer working
away in the back ground:)

Kaitlyn
Healing Practitioner
"The cost of a thing is the amount of what I call life, which is required to
be exchanged for it immediately or in the long run."
Henry Thoreau