[bksvol-discuss] Re: Word's page breaks

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 15:02:47 -0600

Yep. I've run into that a few times. Especially in the index, where it used to be 2 columns, but is only one now.

Melissa Smith

On 3/10/2010 2:06 PM, Cindy wrote:
Thanks, Melissa. I think I did change the page size but I didn't say ignore
margins. I'll do that now. I'm Glad I don't have to manually delete the soft
breaks (I used to, and sometimes moving lines helped, but the pages in this
book are over sized. smile

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: