[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wordprocessor for Validating

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 00:17:33 -0400

Open Office does not work with speech.

E.

At 08:32 PM 5/6/2009, you wrote:
OpenOffice is great. It is better than Word. It opens any Word file and can save in Word if needed. It also works fine in rich text which bookshare asks for. It has all the bells and whistles, spell checker...you pick the language and grammar checker etc. Just Google it. I have Word but I still use OpenOffice. Even the OCR I use lists it as a target for it's file.

----- Original Message ----- From: "kelby carlson" <kelbycarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>