[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wordprocessor for Validating

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 10:56:56 EDT

Validating is the same as proofreading. That's just what the web site, and
so also us, called it before this past January.

                  "Philosophers have merely interpreted the world in
various ways; the point is to change it." Karl Marx

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wordprocessor for Validating
Date:
5/7/2009 10:23:57 AM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
nancyam@xxxxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Hi everyone,
In a word, what is vallidating?  How does it differ from proofing?
thanks for making me smarter,
Nancy Martin
Oklahoma