[bksvol-discuss] Re: Word version

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 13:57:47 -0700

Hi Tim,

Oh, yaye!  Many of us have not upgraded from Word 2003 yet, so can help you
without hitches from here on out, assuming we actually have solutions to
your stumbling blocks.
Measles!  What a great description!

Good luck with getting rid of those short lines!

Word of advice, always keep a back up of your document before making any big
changes, in case the change causes unforeseen problems!

Happy proofreading!

Mayrie

  _____