[bksvol-discuss] Re: Word shortcuts

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 19:29:28 -0500

Hi Sue and Susan!

Since many of us, including me are using Word as a proofreading tool, it might be helpful, Sue if you'd post your hints to the list if you would or share them along with Susan privately if that is your choice. Your hints have been helpful so far. I know a little more about what to look out for or what to do after your posts. With your sharing your impressions, I don't feel like I'm going to go into Word 2010 cold in the future if I choose to upgrade.

Debby

At 12:10 AM 4/8/2011, Susan Lumpkin wrote
Hi Sue,

Did you receive sighted assistance when working with Word 2010? If you have
any tips for me please send them to slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thanks.

Susan

                                                mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>