[bksvol-discuss] Re: Word on Page Breaks from Jim Fruchterman

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 12:55:27 -0800 (PST)

Jim,

The one circumstance that you don't mentions here is
where the page breaks, that is, hard breaks, disappear
along with font styles such as Bold and italics when
saving in txt format, at least for some of us. And
your uploading program does not allow for uploading
validated txt files in an rtf format. Will that be
fixed? Or should  we reject the txt file and submit an
rtf file as a replacement? Or will you accept txt
files that have a space between pages and a note in
the long synopsis that explains where the page number
is? Or should only those people who can put hard
breaks into txt files validate them (I'm not sure how
many such there are)? Or will all txt files be
rejected? Are there people who cannot save in rtf
format?

The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
http://my.yahoo.com