[bksvol-discuss] Re: Word on Page Breaks from Jim Fruchterman

  • From: "Paula and James Muysenberg" <outofsightlife@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 14:14:28 -0600

Marissa,

    I think Bookshare has done a great job of dealing with this difficult
issue. It seems to me that the decision to wait until after March to
implement the new rule gives us the best of both worlds. We can work toward
improving the quality of the collection, while not rejecting books that have
already been scanned, and which, except for lack of page breaks, are in good
shape. I appreciate all the thought and hard work that must have gone into
formulating this policy.

Paula