[bksvol-discuss] Re: Word on Page Breaks from Jim Fruchterman

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 14:15:08 -0600

Someone else will have to chime in on this, but I bet since it
includes form feeds, the page breaks are there. Open one of your books
in word, go into file properties and look at the control tab labeled
"Statistics". It should tell you how many pages a book has. If it only
has one, I'm thinking that saving it in word will add page breaks?
Maybe not in the right places, but at least it would have some.

Pam