[bksvol-discuss] Re: Word and Window Eyes

  • From: "Kristin Mills" <kristinm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 19:40:01 -0600

Monica,
Thanks for suggesting that one. I found it in my verbosity settings and I
unchecked the styles button. After doing this the file is starting to cooperate
with me and there's no more font styles being spoken anymore yeah! Thanks so
much I would have never thought of that one until you suggested it. Also thanks
to everyone on here for putting up with all my questions and hopefully these
books I'm working on will be added to the collection soon! Well I'm off for now
and thanks again! Take care everyone and let's hope there are no more issues
with this book smiles!
Kristin