[bksvol-discuss] Re: Word Processing Software

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 22:01:21 -0500

In the past I have used both Pages on the Mac & Microsoft office/Word on the
Mac & PC. Now I do any of the heavy stuff only in Microsoft Word for PC just
because it's the easiest place for me to do the "heavy lifting" despite being a
dedicated Mac user. Both Microsoft Word for Mac & Pages are workable, but they
had so many layers and have so many caveats that working with my dyslexia just
makes them tougher to use. Having said that, if I get a book that only needs
like proofreading I always prefer working on my MacBook Air, so then I will
proofread in Microsoft word for Mac.

Thanks!

Valerie
Sent from my iPad mini