[bksvol-discuss] Re: Word Perfect to Microsoft Word converter

  • From: "George Marshall" <geom4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 12:50:15 -0500

Hi Josh & Evan:
Yes I think Office 2000 has a converter , I just tried to open a couple of Excel tables with 2003 that I had created a few years ago in 2000 and was ask to put in my 2000 disk to convert. Now I have to find my Office 2000 disk.
HTH,
George R. Marshall
geom4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>