[bksvol-discuss] Re: Word 2010 Starter, was: Re: Hard drives

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 12:46:03 -0600

Hi Valerie,

All I had on my computer was a demo version of Office 2010.  I love Word 2010,
but I had to buy a cd-rom with Office 2010 on it in order to make Word work.
Maybe I just didn’t know how to do it, but it kept telling me to go online and
get an authorization product key.  Also, I wanted other things that are in
Office 2010.  Sorry I gave the impression that I do not like Word 2010.