[bksvol-discuss] Re: Word 2003 - Evil Document

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 15:56:13 -0400

Hi Christina,
No. It appears that there are no manual page breaks. When I try to replace
^b with ^m, the document suddenly acquires jillians of page breaks. I was
thinking it should retain the same number of page breaks as it had section
breaks.

Thanks.

Jim
James D Homme, Usability Engineering, Highmark Inc.,
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"The difference between those who get what they wish for and those who
don't is action. Therefore, every action you take is a complete
success,regardless of the results." -- Jerrold Mundis
Highmark internal only: For usability and accessibility:
http://highwire.highmark.com/sites/iwov/hwt093/

             "Christina"
             <greensleeves1@gm
             ail.com>                                                   To
             Sent by:                  bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             bksvol-discuss-bo                                          cc
             unce@xxxxxxxxxxxx
             g                                                     Subject
                                       [bksvol-discuss] Re: Word 2003 -
                                       Evil Document
             09/03/2008 03:32
             PM

             Please respond to
             bksvol-discuss@fr
                eelists.org

Hi, Jim.
Are there already hard page breaks in the document?
If so, you can just delete all of the section breaks.
Christina