[bksvol-discuss] Re: Woohoo! My contribution is live!

  • From: "Julia" <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 16:56:11 -0500

Smile, you made my day.
Julia
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2009 12:05 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Woohoo! My contribution is live!

  I will have to admit to some considerable gratification in learning that last
night while I was pathetically attempting to flirt with a cocktail waitress a
good deal less than half my age, my first submission to make it into the
collection, With Fidel: A Portrait of Castro and Cuba, went live. It seems that
I struck out and scored at the same time. :D

                  "Philosophers have merely interpreted the world in various
ways; the point is to change it." Karl Marx

  Great Deals on Dell Laptops. Starting at $499.
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1217883258x1201191827/aol?redir=http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;211531132;33070124;e)