[bksvol-discuss] Wondering if I could get help with another book?

  • From: Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 22:29:04 -0500

I'm working on Book 2 of the Chronicles of the kings series by Lynn Austin, entitled SONG OF REDEMPTION. When I scanned the book, I have enough vision to see the print for the chapter headings, but not enough to read it, of course. The chapters are numbered, but some of them also had titles, but they didn't scan properly. I have the numbers but not the titles, as they scanned as garbage. some of them didn't appear to have titles...just numbers...while some had both. If anyone could get this book and check the chapter headings for me, giving me the titles, I'd definitely appreciate it.