[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wonderful serendipity

  • From: Linda Stover <liamskitten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 16:41:34 -0500

Mickey,

I've found this sort of serendipity on the Browse New Books page, too.
 I'll find a title that, for some reason, captures my interest.
Sometimes, I find a new series/author through this title, or a
submitter whose books I always look for on the aforementioned page or
on list because we have such similar reading interests.  And mhmm, the
book you mentioned does sound interesting.
Courtney