[bksvol-discuss] Wonderful serendipity

  • From: "Mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 17:28:17 -0400

Hi.

With the proofreading crisis, I took a book called STANLEY AND SOPHIE, by
someone I never heard of, about two dogs. I love animal books, but wasn't
really sure. It was a fantastic book to proofread, and a wonderful book about
animals and their feelings and relationships with humans. Nicely written,
captivating.

If you get one book this year, other than what you're doing for  Bookshare, get
this one. The author is Kate Jennings, and it's mostly autobiographical.

Sorry for the off-topic post, but I just had to let you know that if we hadn't
had the proofreading crisis, I might have passed this one by.

Mickey