[bksvol-discuss] Re: Women's History Month - Wish List Request

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 13:07:04 -0600

That's be great!  Thanks, Mayrie! smile.

Judy s.

Mayrie ReNae wrote:
Hi Judy!

I have requested this from my library and expect to have it in my hands
within two weeks!  Will be happy to scan it!  My library has two versions of
this book, one with a 1992 copyright date, and one with a copyright date of
1982. I chose the newer date. Hope that's okay.

Mayrie