[bksvol-discuss] Wishlist snafu and Volunteers of the Year

  • From: "Marissa Mika" <Marissa.M@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 09:52:16 -0800

First of all, congratulations to Rui and Grace for their outstanding
work this past year. It was my pleasure to select them as our volunteers
of the year. It was a really difficult decision as there have been so
many outstanding contributions this year.

And, my apologies about nuking the wish list. I guess there's this whole
adage about starting the New Year fresh, and I did just that. Feel free
to send me your requests, and I'll grow the list to a health size again.

All the best,

Marissa