[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wishlist request: mystery

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 12:24:58 -0700 (PDT)

Added info: Pushing up Daisies is  a mystery and from the reviews is "cozy,"
"quirky,original and captivating;" "characters, their friendships and romances
[are well-developed], though the mystery itself borders on the formulaic.
Still, the action builds to a satisfying denouement and gardeners will
appreciate the author's insider knowledge."

I couldn't tell just from the title whether it was fiction or nonfiction to
know where on the Wish List to put it, so I looked it up. I thought if I gave
you more info one of you would like to scan it, so many of you like mysteries
and gardening. smile

Cindy

Pushing Up Daisies: A Dirty Business Mystery (Dirty Business Mysteries) by
Rosemary Harris (

-