[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wishlist request - Harry Potter Guide

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 16:58:07 -0500

My library doesn't have this one.

But from personal experience Complete idiots Guides scan really well.

Smile.

Perhaps if no one else does, I may have to look for it at Walden books this
weekend.

My dad and I both love harry potter in all of its versions.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.