[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wishlist request

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 09:13:18 -0700

Amazon.com also has them.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Grandma Cindy" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 11:10 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Wishlist request

I'd love to see the following three Marguerite Henry books
added to the collection:

1. "Cinnabar, the One-o'Clock Fox"
2. Black Gold
3. Gaudenzia, Pride of the Palio

All three are excellent children's books. They are out of print and from what I've found very expensive to buy used, but I think many libraries still have copies available.

Judy s.