[bksvol-discuss] Wishlist Updated

  • From: "Marissa Mika" <Marissa.M@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 16:46:21 -0700

Hi folks,

I just updated the Wish List. I removed quite a few books that had been
there for a while and posted some of the requests I've received over the
past two weeks or so. I've noticed that I receive requests from a lot of
the same people, which is fine. (Just remember that I reserve the right
to post some of the requests and leave others for a later time.) But, at
the risk of creating more work for myself, I'd like to say, "Please,
please use the Wishlist! It's there for your somewhat more long-term
requests!" It seems that a lot of urgent requests get placed here at
bksvol-discuss, and that's wonderful. . .it's what it's here for.

At the same time, I'd like to make sure that the Wishlist is serving its
purpose-meeting the needs and requests of our members and users. I may
also expand the uses of the Wishlist, updating it every so often with
books that are of the "bestseller, super-duper, much hailed track" that
don't instantly materialize on Bookshare.org.

Sound good?

Enjoy the evening. It's getting chilly here in Northern California.

Best,

Marissa