[bksvol-discuss] Wishlist Request Update

  • From: Courtney Stover <liamskitten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 13:47:05 -0600

Hi all,

I've corresponded with the scanner and proofer privately, but just
wanted to let everyone know the three books I requested a few days ago
will be scanned, and there's a proofer for the two Kelley Armstrong
ones, though at the moment, the Hild one's still up for grabs.

Marilyn and Lisa, hopefully neither of you minds me sharing your names
publicly.  You are both absolutely wonderful, and deserve some public
recognition for leaping on this so quickly.
Warmly,
Courtney