[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wishlist Request

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 04:54:26 -0500

Frankly, I'd rather see a grade level than an either or switch. Makes more sense to me.

Bob
"We know the future will outlast all of us, but I believe that all of us will live on in the future we make,"
Senator Edward M. Kennedy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Soronel Haetir" <soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx>