[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wishlist Request

  • From: "gwen tweedy" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 19:21:14 -0500

Speaking of books to add to series,
I hope one day
they get book 3 I can't for the life of me  think of what it is
but they have Independence and the last in the 4 is Origon in the Wagons west series by Dana Fuller Ross,
There are several messing,
and to get  them   whenever is cool,
but you actually need the 3rd book to make at  least the first 4 complete.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kelby Carlson" <kelbycarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>