[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wishlist Book Wishes

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 19:36:15 -0500

Ah, it didn't come?

Is

Humble Pie by Gordon Ramsey or I think that is how his name is spelled.

My library doesn't have either so was hoping maybe someone else could get them, smile.

From: Shelley L. Rhodes <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Wishlist Book Wishes
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, November 24, 2009, 5:39 AM
Hi everyone.

A couple of wishes.

Beware of God

A satire regarding God in a different light, actually quite
fascinating, short stories.

     This is a autobiography of the
famous chef

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: retired Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

America has been called a melting pot, but it seems better
to call it a mosaic, for in it each nation, people or race
which has come to its shores has been privileged to keep its
individuality, contributing at the same time its share to
the unified pattern of a new nation. -King Baudouin of
Belgium (1930-1993)