[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wishlist

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 09:05:40 -0400

Kelpie, I placed a request for it, we have one copy, in the North of Boston
Library Exchange, I will submit it when I get it.

Will put a hold for you.

I am curious, but not curious enough to read and edit the book after I scan
it, but am curious and might read it after it reaches the collection.

Will let you know when it comes in.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx