[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wishlist

  • From: "Lora" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 05:35:04 -0600

Hi Kelby and Carrie,

Oh, I loved Adventure, Zork and all those other games.  I spent hours
playing Enchanter, Sorcerer and the other Infocom treats.

I still remember xyzzy, and the phrase twisty little passages, all alike,
still crops up in my dialogue occasionally.

If you will wait a few days, I will buy this book and send it to Carrie.
Does that work for everyone

  _____